Anovos - Star Wars Original Trilogy Prop Replica DIY Kit - Stormtrooper Helmet
NOTE: This listing is for the DIY kit version.
Utilizing the best features of the various helmets made for the original Star Wars trilogy, this offering consists of the following features:
- Gloss white ABS construction.
- Distinctive asymmetry, an artifact of the hand-sculpted screen-used pieces created for the original production of 1977’s STAR WARS™ EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE, with replicated hand-painted style decoration.
- Flat lenses for optimum visibility.
- Details matched from existing artifacts.
Kit vs. Completed
The kit version will include the following components for assembly:
- Back and head-cap, with separate face mask.
- Separate "Ear" caps.
- Flat-head screws for ear caps.
- Decals for cheek stripes, temple and rear trapezoids, “tears,” “frown,” and ear details.
- "S"-trim for neck hole.
- Assembly instructions included.
The completed helmet accessory:
- Assembled and finished helmet that's ready to wear out of the box.
- Adjustable helmet padding to accommodate most head sizes up to US size 8.
- Lined, breathable mesh inside of helmet for wearer's comfort.