[PRE-ORDER] Hot Toys - MMS605D40 Marvel 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure - Iron Man Mark I
Est. Arrival: Jul 2023 - Sep 2023
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“My turn.” – Tony Stark
The origin of all preceding Iron Man, Mark I was manually crafted by Tony Stark from limited resources found in the cave, including pieces of scrap metal and machine parts, as part of the plan to escape from the terrorists. Taking fans back to the beginning where it all started, Hot Toys is extremely thrilled today to present a diecast version of your favorite superhero in his very first generation of Iron Man armor!
The stunningly detailed 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark I collectible figure is crafted based on the first suit, features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark; highly-accurate Mark I armor parts made in diecast material with real wires and cables attached showcases armor’s complexity; multiple layers of steel-like painting in metallic silver and bronze to modify texture and weathering effects; LED light-up functions on Arc Reactor and forearm; highly-accurate engine motor on the back with rotary design simulating a running engine; the iconic weapon Flamethrower and effect accessories to recreate scenes from the movie; and a themed diorama base enhancing the collection experience.
Iron Man fanatics surely can’t pass up on the opportunity to have this signature figure among your Marvel display!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark I Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark I in Iron Man
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 36 points of articulations inside Iron Man Mark I armor (Iron Man Mark I armor and figure body are inseparate)
- Skillfully crafted diecast armor parts including helmet, chest, shoulders, thighs, right calf and foot
- Special features on armor:
- Multiple layers of metallic bronze and silver colored steel-like painting on the armors with real wires and cables and weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and left forearm (USB power operated)
- Highly-detailed engine motor on figure’s back, equipped with rotary design (USB power operated) simulates a running engine
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) dark brown colored T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of grey colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
- One (1) flamethrower (implanted on right arm, non-detachable)
- One (1) working forearm missile launcher (implanted on left arm, non-detachable)
- Two (2) flamethrower effect accessories
- One (1) themed diorama figure stand featuring scraps of weapons and stones
- One (1) elevated figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function and rotary function design operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.