Hot Toys - MMS246 Marvel 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Electro
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
"Let's catch a spider!"
Originally an ordinary electrical engineer, Max Dillon has gained super powers in an accident and transformed into Electro, who is bent on killing Spider-Man! Hot Toys are delighted to present the Electro sixth scale collectible figure from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
The movie-accurate Electro sixth scale figure is specially crafted based on the image of Jamie Foxx as Electro in the film, and features a detailed head sculpt, LED light up functions that capture the unique appearance of the villain, a highly detailed costume, and a dynamic figure stand ideal for aerial poses. Fans of Spider-Man won't want to miss the chance to order this "electrifying" villain!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Electro Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jamie Foxx as Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Finely crafted head sculpt with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, veins, and skin texture
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- LED light up wrists (blue light, battery operated)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of relaxed gloved palms with translucent fingers
- One (1) pair of gloved open palms with translucent fingers
- Each piece of head sculpt is hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored bluish and black Electro suit
- One (1) pair of bluish black boots
- Two (2) pairs of realistic lightning
- Diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand with Electro nameplate, the movie logo, Electro emblem paper cover, and flexible pillar
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
Height: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Box Size
Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm)
- Dimensional Weight
5.00 lbs (2.27 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)]